My Button!

Followers

Sunday, November 17, 2013

DIY Hunger Games Tote

I am a huge fan of the Hunger Games Series.  I read all three books a few years ago and it has been so fun to see story come to life.  Of course the Movies can never quite capture what you imagine in your head from the books, I feel like they have done a good job with the movie so far.  I'm super excited to see the new Catching Fire movie.  

In normal "Jenny" fashion, I tend to go crazy overboard with certain occassions.  This is one such occasion.  I really love tote bags. I could paint them all day every day.  I'm super excited to sport my cute tote full of treats for the movie this week.  

Items Needed For This Project:

  • Canvas Tote:  I got a 3/pk at Michaels for $10.  You can use a coupon and get them for $6 which makes them $2 per bag.  You can also go to Hobby Lobby, Joanns, or Wal Mart.
  • Paint:  Depending on the design you will need either spray paint or craft paint.  Color will be determined on you and your preference. I used Black and Gold.  Metallic looked really good!
  • Optional:  Avery Full Sheet Labels- The clear works best.  
  • Misc: Paint Brush, Scissors, 









Let me know what you think of the movie!  I can't wait! Happy Birthday to 2 of my children this week! Trevor turns 14 and Bella turns 11!  I can't believe how time flies.  My babies are growing way too fast.  I love them and they are the biggest joy in my life.  


No comments:

Post a Comment