I had too many things to share to narrow down to one this week, so I hope you enjoy them and find inspiration for your Holiday look.
ITEMS NEEDED FOR KOOL-AID HAIR
- Kool-aid: You will need 3 packets of color. For Bella's blue I used 3 Ice Blue Raspberry Lemonade. Shelby's red... 2-Cherry 1-Strawberry. Packets were 4 for $1
- Misc: Water, Measuring Cup, Rubber Bands, Paper Towels, Sauce Pan, Spoon
- Wear a shirt that can get messy.
- Color lasts about a week. This depends on your hair color, and the dye color.
ITEMS NEEDED FOR FLOWER CROWN:
- Flowers: I went to Michaels and Hobby Lobby. I bought cheap flowers. If flowers are not on sale, make sure to print a coupon or use an app with coupon!
- Leather: I bought a bolt at Michaels for $4 You could use a huge variety of things instead of leather. Ribbon, string, wire, etc.
- Felt: 1 square of felt is about $.20
- Misc: glue gun, scissors, hot glue
In this video you will see that I make Bandana print "No Sew" Fabric Hair Bows. I will post the link for this video as well for instructions. I would love to see what you make for 4th of July! Please share your photos with me. My social media links can be found at the top of this page.