My Button!

Followers

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Flower Wall Painting

This was a cute Flower wall art project that I painted at my friend Mindy's house with cutegirlshairstyles while we were visiting during the Fourth of July celebration.  It turned out really cute and was pretty easy to do. You can paint whatever you want to match your theme.  I hope that by watching this video of a few tips and tricks that I use, you will be on your way to all kinds of cute!



I began by sizing up the wall to determine the center and then laid out my three boxes. Next I used a projector to illuminate the design into each individual box and then traced around the images.  I decided on the colors that were needed to coordinate with the bedding and other decoration that I wanted to use in the room and began painting. First the lighter colors and then the darker around that. I think it turned out pretty cute; what do you think? Don't forget to give us your comments and tell us how we are doing

Thank you so much for spending your time with me,

No comments:

Post a Comment