Instagram Photo Album Kits
I rate this idea on the cute meter as "off the charts" CUTE! When I saw these I thought knew I had to order immediately. I saw the books on Pinterest which led me to this blog post at Polka Dot Chair . She has a coupon code for 20% savings at the bottom of the post!
To order your "off the charts" CUTE Instagram Photo Album Kits go to Shopwer .
Mini Instagram Polaroid Magnets
- Adhesive Magnetic Sheet: I purchased at Hobby Lobby. You can find at other craft stores as well.
- Mini Polaroid Photos: I printed them using Picasa. Print instructions found Here.
Framed Photo Display
- Paper backing
- Mini Clothes Pins: Find them in the scrapbook section of your local craft store.
- 4 X 4 Photos: Send "square" cropped photos to Walgreens for One Hour pick up!
Mod Podge Canvas Photos
- 4X4 Canvas: I got them at Hobby Lobby. You can find them at Michaels or Joann as well.
- 4X4 Photos: You can either print your own or send them to Walgreens for One Hour pick up!
Additional Ideas: You can see these shown just sitting on display. I want to find a spot to hang several on the wall. You could do all different sizes or a bunch of 4X4. I used this same technique in 8X10 shown here.
Instagram Polaroid Coasters
- HP Photo Paper: I printed my own pics. You could use any photo.
- 4X4 Ceramic Tile: I bought mine at Home Depot for a whopping $.13! Can I get a Wahoo?
- Adhesive Plastic Dots: Found with felt dots at Home Depot. Either will work the same. Your intent is to save your surface from scratching. You could even glue felt on the bottom.
Watch my video to see step by step instructions for all of these projects!