My Button!

Followers

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Floral Cat Ears | DIY

For this project I have a cute little guest.  Rylan from Cute Girls Hairstyles was such a little trooper.  She went with me and helped me shop for supplies ( which turned out to be way longer that we planned ) and stuck around till the very end!  Of course the ice cream offering was helpful. Wink, wink!  I just love Rylan and we had a great day together.  

ITEMS NEEDED FOR THIS PROJECT:

- Coiled Wire:  I bought mine at Michaels in the floral department.  I am pretty sure that you can find similar at most craft stores.  

- Flowers-  Originally I set out to get paper flowers from the scrapbook section.  However, I found that the packages were mostly muti colored and I wanted the flowers to be uniform. In the end we chose several different silk flowers.  Michaels and Hobby Lobby have the best options.  

- Ribbon:  I used a cotton ribbon.  I would not recommend satin as it slips and comes untied easily.  Grosgrain would also work well.  

- Misc:  Hot Glue Gun & Glue Sticks, scissors, wire cutters











Have a wonderful summer.  This is a perfect DIY to do with your kids.  

1 comment: