My Button!

Followers

Friday, February 24, 2012

College Girl Bedroom Tour

In this video I give you a look at my oldest daughters bedroom.  She is 19 and a freshman in college.  We did alot of painting projects in this room.  These are a bit more difficult so I hesitated on tutorials.  However, I have had so many requests I will put it on the list of upcoming videos.




Her bedding came from Anthropologie.  Rug from overstock.com it was a steal! I really want to show how I did the picture canvas'.  They were so easy and look absolutely amazing in person!  I hope you got an idea or two for your space!

3 comments:

  1. What color is her walls (daughter #1) i really like them and i wanted to paint my walls gray too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was the bedding the inspiration for the paint/color scheme in the room, or did you paint first?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see videos on the painted picture frame,the tree,the bird cage and the lamp. and are the flowers in girl #1 real?

    ReplyDelete