My Button!

Followers

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Cute DIY Valentine T-shirt | Valentines Day

Years ago I started a fun little tradition in making a cute t-shirt for my girls to wear on Valentine's Day.  Out of all the years and various shirts this has been my favorite and easiest shirt.  
While I was visiting Mindy from cute girls hairstyles, I used her baby girl as my model for this t-shirt.  She is the absolute sweetest baby in the whole world.  For this shirt I was using a small size baby shirt so the word needed to be shorter to fit the shirt.  When you are working with larger shirts you have more choices for word choices.  


So Let's get started!  Supplies needed for this project:
  • Iron on letters-  I used a 2" block letter found at Hobby Lobby.  I also looked at Michaels, Joann, and Wal-Mart who all had similar letters.  They come in a pack ranging from $2-$4
  • T-shirt- Try Old Navy, Wal-Mart, or Target.  Sometimes its hard to find a solid color with/ out printing on the front.  So you might need to try a couple stores to find one if you are looking for a specific color.
  • Iron
  





Other cute word suggestions:  Adorable, Loveable, Kissable, Sweetheart, Cute, Be Mine, Huggable, and XOXO.
My baby girl is wearing "adorable" this year.  I'll post some additional pictures on facebook/showmecute I can't wait to see what you create.  Post your Valentine photos on showmecute facebook.  


Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh she's darling! this is such a cute idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Novelty Socks are a great way to express yourself through fashion, and the "Dirty Laundry Pink" design from Socksmith Ladies Socks is perfect. Thanks to their charming and mischievous design, these socks will turn heads wherever you go. Everything about the design is well-executed, from the bright colours to the cute washing theme. Not to mention, Socksmith socks are known for their consistently high-quality construction, which guarantees both style and comfort with each use. I am very excited to start using them in my routine!

    ReplyDelete