My Button!

Followers

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Beaded Necklace How-To Video

Hi Everyone!

I can't wear scarves all summer so I've started making new things for spring and summer.  This is about as easy as you get when beading! I went crazy at Hobby Lobby and I can think of so many more colors I still need!

ITEMS NEEDED FOR PROJECT:


  • Waxed linen string:  comes in a roll in the jewelry section of hobby stores.  I got mine at Hobby Lobby for $1.99  You can get several necklaces out of one roll.  I made 6 and still have tons left.  
  • Large beads in desired color-  Qty depends on you.  I would recommend anywhere from 5-9
  • 1-3 different Small beads in desired color-  again qty depends on you.  More is always better so you don't run out in the middle of your project.  Watch the video to get a feel for what I used.
 In this photo I paired my necklace with one I bought at Forever 21



I paired this necklace with a multi wrap bracelet.



Again, I paired my necklace with another from Forever 21!












I hope you have fun making these!  I love sitting around making things while I am watching TV at night.  My sister has been setting up a monthly craft day with her friends.  This is a perfect activity for such a craft party!

No comments:

Post a Comment