My Button!

Followers

Monday, April 30, 2012

Carmel Chocolate Dipped Pretzels | ShowMeCute

I first tried this "deliciousness" at my cousins wedding several years ago.  So every once in awhile I go through phases of massive consumption.  It is time to share the treat with you!


Items Needed For This Project:



  • Pretzels:  the size and shape depends on you.  I prefer the larger sticks and cut them in half.
  • Caramel:  I used the Kraft caramel squares.  I bought them at Walmart.  Dipping and melting instructions are on the back of the package.
  • Dipping Chocolate:  I prefer the Wilton brand.  You can buy at Walmart, Joann, or Michaels.  Maybe someday I will learn to make it on my own.  But for now this is the best I can find for purchase and reasonably priced.
  • Optional items:  toppings (recommendations: toffee bits, peanuts, macadamia nuts, etc.) 


I used the cute pretzel packaging with a bow!  Makes great party favors or gifts.


I am pretty sure you will totally love these.  They are very easy but note they are a bit time consuming in large quantities.  Dipping just takes a bit of time.  SO very worth every minute spent!



No comments:

Post a Comment