My Button!

Followers

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Doily Pillow

HI!
This project was inspired by some pillows I saw on Pinterest.  It is perfect for my Teen Bohemian Bedroom as well as other spaces.  This is has so many possibilities as far as what you might want to sew to the front of a plain pillow.  It doesn't have to be a doily....you can use your imagination! I am still wanting to try making a pillow with a giant flower on the front.  


Items Needed For This Project-

  • Plain Pillow-  I found this pillow at Target.  But if you sew you could easily make one.  They sell plain pillows all over.
  • Crochet Lace Doily-  If you are not lucky enough to have one of these treasures from your Grandma I found them at Joann Fabric Store. 
  • Needle & Thread to match doily color.
  • Scissors


I loved this project because it was almost instant gratification.  Very quick project! And I made my daughter very happy which makes me happy!







No comments:

Post a Comment