My Button!

Followers

Monday, April 2, 2012

Neck Tie Gift Bag

It's so hard to spruce up boy/man gifts.  They aren't frilly and they don't get in to the detail that girls do.  This is a super easy idea to do just that.... spruce up your gift!


You can pick the scrapbook paper to reflect your man's personality!  The best part is this is so cheap!


Items Needed for this Project:



  • Gift bag-  I prefer the plain brown.  I bought a pack for $1.99 at Michael's.  But tons of stores carry these.  Wal Mart, Target, Hobby Lobby, Joann, Michaels, Party Stores as well as Dollar Stores!
  • Cute Scrapbook paper-  Your preference on color and design.
  • Tape or glue stick
  • Stapler



I am really excited to try these out on my Dad and Husband this year for Father's Day as well as birthdays.  It's perfect for any boy or man in your life!  Now you just have to find the perfect gift to go inside!






No comments:

Post a Comment