My Button!

Followers

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Safety Pin Bracelet

This is a really simple Bracelet tutorial.  I have had several requests for safety pin projects.  I finally found one that I loved!  My bracelets are not very bright or sparkly but I have seen some cute pics of bright color ones.  Being a mom I was choosing more muted "mom" colors.  So go wild and bright too!


Items Needed For This Project:


  • Safety Pins:  You will need approx. 80-90 pins.  Best source was WalMart!
  • Beads:  Get yours at any hobby or bead store.  Suggestions: Hobby Lobby, Michaels, Joann, WalMart.
  • Stretchy Cord:  I used either white or black.  I did not like the silicone/clear string!  I found my sting in the kids hobby isle at WalMart.
  • Misc: scissors, large needle (eye large enough for the stretchy cord), and flame to seal the ends of stretchy cord.








No comments:

Post a Comment