My Button!

Followers

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Burlap Placemat | Table Setting Ideas

This is a way cute idea for your Thanksgiving table! It was so easy!  If you like a more fancy look, this is a great option for a kid table.  You can also do this for everyday use with different words.  For this project you will need the following:
  • Black Sharpie
  • Burlap (yardage depends on qty of placemats) Can be purchased wherever you can buy fabric.  If unsure, google it! A standard placemat is roughly 14" tall.  Folded in half you would be able to get 6 placemats out of 1.25 yds.

To get started you need to go to your word processor on your computer.  I printed mine in the landscape format (which means the direction the paper is turned when you print).  The font that I used was called American Typewriter but of course you can use any font you wish.  The size I used was 125 pt.  I had to manually type that into the space it shows the size as the automatic options were to large or too small.  I was able to print 3 words per sheet of paper.

Thanksgiving Table Setting Thanksgiving Table Setting Thanksgiving Table Setting

I love this kind of project that gives such a cute result with such little effort.  I am confident it will be just as fun and easy for you.  Cuz it is super cute!  I would love to see your projects. Go to showmecute on Facebook and post some of your projects. Please go to Facebook/ShowMeCute and post your pictures.

Happy Thanksgiving!



No comments:

Post a Comment