My Button!

Followers

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sweater Leg Warmers | DIY Leg Warmers

Hi Everyone!

I am really really loving Cute leg warmers or over the knee socks this year!  So when I found this super easy tip, I thought I needed to share.

I made this pair out of an old sweater I already had.  You can use an old sweaters from your closet, or go to Goodwill and find some there as well.  I wouldn't recommend buying a new sweater as you could just buy leg warmers cheaper probably.

There are so many options as to embellishments.  Buttons, lace, bows, etc...

Items needed for this project:
  • Sweater sleeves
  • Scissors
  • (Optional) sewing machine, surger, hot glue gun, embellishments.

Sweater Leg Warmers

Sweater Leg Warmers

Other places I have seen way cute leg warmers:  Forever 21, H&M, & Target.  So many places carry them but I just wanted to let you know a few cheaper places to start.
Keep warm, stay cute, & Happy Winter! Go to Facebook/ShowMeCute and post your pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Great, Jenn! Thanks for the link! I'm excited to now be following your blog!
    Thanks for share . These clothes are really nice and cute.I just love it

    Buy leg warmers

    ReplyDelete