My Button!

Followers

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Easy Gift Wrap Idea! | Christmas Wrapping

I have two really talented sisters.  Last year I spent Christmas at my older sisters house.  She lives in Dallas so I don't get to see her too often but when I do, we have lots of fun together and we go crazy in the creating department.

Because we traveled for Christmas (with four kids) I had most packages mailed straight to her house.  But had to wrap everything when I got there. My sister took me to her supplies and I go t everything done in about an hour!  It was so great.  These boxes were definitely the key! I swore I would go home and get boxes like these for myself.

Items needed for this project:
  • Printed (plain would work too) cardboard boxes ( I found mine at Hobby          Lobby @50% off.  I also saw them at Joann, Michaels, Target, and Wal Mart)
  • Tule  ( I've seen it at Hobby Lobby, Michaels, Wal Mart, and Joann )
  • Tissue
  • Scissors[gallery columns="4"]


I've already had several people comment on the youtube channel asking about a bow tutorial.  I will definitely add it to the list of things to come.  I hope this makes your gift wrapping easier and faster.  I love a pretty package! Please go to Facebook (ShowMeCute) and tell me what you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment