My Button!

Followers

Sunday, December 18, 2011

T-Shirt Scarf! | Homemade Clothing

I posted this video a couple of weeks ago on the youtube channel and somehow didn't get this blog up.  I sencerely apologize. The holiday season as well as THREE kids with birthdays intermingled, plus the busy season for work has caught up with me!

I know I just posted about how much I love leg warmers this year.  BUT, I have a longer running obsession for scarves.   So when I saw this idea, I was compelled to try!  It's a really different look for scarves and especially popular among teens.

I really love that this idea can be free and makes good use to things I might have thrown away.  So here you go.....  Items needed for this project:
  • L or XL  Men's t-shirt
  • Scissors

T-shirt ScarfT-shirt Scarf

T-shirt Scarf



These are alot of fun to make.  The one thing I really love is the instant gratification for this project. There is no sewing, no gluing, no waiting!  Just cut and voila![youtube
Have fun and if you have cut pics of your project.  I would love to see them on showmecute facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment