My Button!

Followers

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Paper Lace Gift Bag

I am a serious sucker for lace.  If you ask my teen daughters they would say I had too many lace shirts.  I don't wear them all the time... <3  They're just so cute!  


I saw a similar idea for a wedding gift bag and thought I just had to try this out.  My mother hasn't seen this yet but she will flip I am certain.  She is a lover of lace and cutesie things.  So this one is for you mom!


ITEMS NEEDED FOR THIS PROJECT:

  • Brown paper bag-  you could do any color.  I prefer the natural brown.  
  • Lace punch- I chose a "Martha Stewart" brand from Michaels.  There are several to choose from.  Check your local craft or scrapbook store.  I used a 40% off coupon I pulled up on my iphone. 
  • Paper:  your choice on color
  • Ribbon: I prefer the color to match the color of your paper.  I like it to be 1-1.5" wide.  Each bag I have shown, I used about 11".


And last but not least... you need a very cute gift to go inside!  I thought these would be perfect for a wedding, baby shower, birthday, and definitely Mother's Day!




1 comment:

  1. Yippieeee!!! You have just made me rock…!
    Was looking for such a piece, and finally I got the one. Thanks a lot for sharing such nice method… I have just tried it and guess what, its gorgeous…


    Gift Bags Toronto

    ReplyDelete