My Button!

Followers

Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring Table Setting

I don't know about you but I sure like the spring time.  I love the leaves coming back on the trees, the flowers blooming, and the grass turning green again!  I come from a Grandma who taught me from a very young age how to set a table.  She set the table for every meal.  I know our society is so busy and relaxed these days and has veered from taking the time to enjoy a meal together at home.  I want to share with you a quick and easy idea I am using for my Spring table.


ITEMS NEEDED FOR THIS PROJECT:



  • Scrapbook paper for placemats.  (2) 8.5 X 11 taped together on the back for each setting.
  • Your desired dinnerware, utensils, glasses and napkins
  • 3 candle sticks with candles- I got my glass candle sticks at Hobby Lobby when all glasswear was 50% off.  Wal Mart has the cheapest candles I can find.
  • 2 vases with desired flowers.  I used tulips because they are my Favorite.  I got my tulips that are very real looking at Michaels as well as the moss.  The glass vases I used can be found at Target, Wal Mart, Hobby Lobby, or Michaels.
  • The Moss rocks are optional but I got mine at Michaels.



  • Feel free to use creativity!  Add a bunny, chicks, birds, butterflies, etc.  Things that say Spring to you.  






No comments:

Post a Comment