My Button!

Followers

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Braided Beaded Bracelet | ShowMeCute

Hi Everyone!


I am blogging from Barcelona today.  My super cute husband qualified for this trip through work.  And to top it off he extended our trip two days to include Paris at the end.  I think I will definitely keep him forever! Thanks honey.


I love this jewelry idea because it is so easy and has so many possibilities.  You can add charms, make it a necklace or bracelet, fancy, casual, etc.  I am pretty sure you can do it!


Items Needed For This Project:



  • Waxed Linen:  It can be found at jewelry supply  stores including; Michael's, Joann, Hobby Lobby and Wal-Mart.  It comes in a variety of colors for about $1.99 a roll.
  • Beads:  For the length I demonstrated you need about 75 beads.  Make sure your bead will fit through the linen size you purchase.
  • Scissors




I really want to try this with some silver beads and put them closer together.  I would love to see what you come up with.  Maybe I will want to copy YOU!  Have fun with this!




2 comments:

  1. Got the supplies!
    Got questions.
    About how long is the linen cord in inches?
    Also are you placing one strand of linen cord through a bead, or all 3 strands through one bead?
    TY :) Ronda ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please reply, how long in inches approximately is the waxed linen you use?
    And are you placing all 3 strands through a bead or 1 strand through a bead?

    ReplyDelete