My Button!

Followers

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Cute Bow Sandals

This is a good start to accessorizing your summer shoes.  In this video I show you how to add a simple bow to turn your shoes from plain to "sham wow"! 
I am loving these shoes.  I love how easy this is and how cute they are. 


Items Needed For This Project:

  • Thong Sandals:  I bought these at Payless Shoe source.  I also found them at Target, JC Penney, and Kohls.
  • Grosgrain ribbon: I used 1" wide.  1 yd is plenty to make two bows for a pair of shoes.
  • Hot Glue Gun
  • Needle & Thread



I wanted to also suggest this link that shows a few different ways to tie a bow.  You can look and see what method works best for you.  http://www.undertheinkfluence.com/?p=275


Will you make your sandals sassy or plain like me.  Post a picture and share your sandals on my Facebook page.  Click on the Facebook link at the top of this page!




No comments:

Post a Comment