My Button!

Followers

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Felt Bow Hair Accessory

Hi Everyone! 

I found this super cute idea and thought it would be a perfect idea for a quick and inexpensive summer activity!  The cost is so low for this you will love it!

Items Needed for This Project:
  • Felt:  I got my felt at Hobby Lobby.  It is .25 cents per sheet.  I can't wait to go to a fabric store to see if they have some more muted colors.  You can find felt at Michaels, Joann, and WalMart as well.
  • Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
  • Bobby Pins or Hair Clip
  • Scissors


You can find a template or pattern at freetimefrolics.blogspot.com She has a rainbow of bows.  So cute!  My daughter (19) and her friend were sqweeling at how cute these were.  I love that these work for such a wide range of girls! 
Download the pattern here https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7u0z9INCiFCZkJUZDhnTEFWcjA/edit

For hair ideas to add this bow to got to cutegirlshairstyles.com and see my great friend Mindy.  She shows how to do every kind of hairstyle you can think of and more!

Have Fun! 



2 comments: