Supplies Needed For This Project:
- Shorts: You can cut off an old pair of jeans or buy a pair of shorts. They are pretty inexpensive at WalMart, Target, or even a thrift store!
- Paint: I used craft paint- It will fade a bit in wash but won't come out completely. I am looking for the worn/distressed look. HOWEVER, you can use fabric paint and it won't come out or fade with washing. Both kinds of paint can be found at the following stores: WalMart, Michaels, Joann, Hobby Lobby.
- Paint Brushes: Craft brush for stripes and blue background. Stencil brush for stars. Both can be found at same stores as listed above with paint.
- Star Stencil: I found my stencil at Hobby Lobby. I did not look at WalMart or Joann. But Michaels didn't have a stencil in the right size I was looking for.
- Optional: sand paper- I used to distress after painting
I am so excited for the Fourth of July and summer! We are having an amazing summer so far. I hope you find joy and good times that you will remember forever this year! Good luck!