My Button!

Followers

Monday, August 20, 2012

Mix and Match Bracelets | ShowMeCute

This past week I was strolling through Target.  I was paroosing the jewelry department and my eyes made contact with a new display wall..... as my eyes focused and I realized the cuteness before me I had not choice but to squeal with excitement!

I don't know what was more exciting, the price or the many choices and colors!  Anyway, I knew I needed to share my cute find.

Stores to create this look:

  • Target:  check online if you don't live near one! 3 for $15.  Watches starting at $12
  • Forever XXI
  • American Eagle: Always buy one get 50% off
  • H&M
  • Claires or Icing: same store different name.
  • Charming Charlie
  • Wal-Mart






There is so much fin to have with this look.  This is a little more casual look but you can do the same with fancy bracelets and watches as well to give a more girly feminine look as well!  

Can't wait to see what you come up with.  Don't forget to send some pics my way via Facebook.  Our link is at the top of the page.  




No comments:

Post a Comment