My Button!

Followers

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Chunky Chain Bracelet

If you follow my blog and YouTube channel you may have learned a few things about me.  One is that I am loving lots of bracelets!  Right now I'm obsessed with big chunky chains and sometimes some subtle spikes.  Yes, that's right, spikes!  Subtle would be the main word in that whole phrase.  

So.... I found these adorable chunky chains on etsy that I wanted to share with you.  They come in tons of colors and are very affordable.  The only down side is having to order and wait.  They are 100% worth it!

Items Needed For This Project:

  • Chunky Chain:  I purchased mine from http://www.etsy.com/shop/FindingBox  But, if you type in "chunky chain" in the etsy search bar you can find several stores that sell them.
  • Clasp and Jump Rings:  You can find several options at your local jewelry supply store. I find them at Hobby Lobby, Michaels, Joann or Wal Mart.
  • Needle Nose Pliers






* I mentioned in the video:  Get together with friends or family and do a bulk order.  You will love making these!





No comments:

Post a Comment