My Button!

Followers

Monday, March 11, 2013

DIY Bling iPhone Cover

I am super obsessed with bows right now and I am obsessed with this phone case project.  Is it terrible that I got all these cases and I can't part with any of them?  Yes, is it a bit much.  Of course I don't think the one direction themes are for me.  My customization would be Bruno Mars or Michael Buble' or Cupcakes!!!!  I love cupcakes.  Secret admission:  I am also a HUGE football fan.  Well several sports actually.  I have several favorite teams that I would proudly carry around on my phone.  

Items Needed For This Project:


  • Phone case:  I found so many affordable choices on ebay.  Type in your phone type in the search bar and see what you can find.  I ordered 12 cases and it cost me $20.  Not too shabby considering I usually pay more than $20 for just one!
  • Resin Bow:  Etsy.... I ordered from BlingCaseSupplies.  But there were several stores who sell them. 
  • Optional:  Your personal customization.  See video for examples
I Recommend:  Ask around.... find some friends or family to go in on a bulk order!  Share the love, share the cuteness, share the cost.  



















6 comments:

  1. Of course I don't think the one iPhone 5S direction themes are for me. My customization would be Bruno Mars or Michael Buble' or Cupcakes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. check out my blog hillcresttrendsandfriends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you teach me how to make one of the cases?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo helpful ! Thanks a lot <3 love those One Direction covers !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are really cute bows on your iPhone covers, Jenny! They look so adorable and girly. I love the white bow with a touch of white lace. It’s so dainty! Cheers!


    Crystle Gillen @ SweetBriarDesigns

    ReplyDelete