My Button!

Followers

Monday, April 29, 2013

Glitter Light Switch Cover

Last month I went to Dallas to "Blissdom" (Blogger Conference).  It was a lot of fun as I met so many wonderful new people.  I met up with Mindy from Cute Girls Hairstyles who I miss all the time. 
 AND.... I have two sibling who live in the Dallas area that I got to spend a little bit of time with.  I have tons of nieces and nephews who are all such amazing and wonderful kids.  Carly is one of my biggest supporters and fans.  While there I was checking out her cute room and wanted to share this cute idea she had in her room.  

Items Needed For This Project:


  • Mod Podge:  Find at craft stores or stores that have a craft section.  Try Michaels, Joann, Hobby Lobby, or Wal Mart.  There are also instructions online to make your own Mod Podge.  I have not tried a DIY version so I can't verify its validity.  
  • Glitter:  All the stores I listed above carry tons of glitter options.
  • Light Switch Plate
  • Paint Brush





I have tons of comments already on this video saying that you can go back over the glitter with another coat of mod podge to seal the glitter.  Yes, you can do that as well.  Either option will work.  Test it and see what you prefer.  

As always, I would love to see your projects!  Send me pictures on my Facebook, Twitter or Instagram!  Big hugs!  Good luck.






No comments:

Post a Comment