My Button!

Followers

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Redneck Sippie Mug

I saw a picture of these adorable glasses on my friends Facebook page.  Thank you SaraRose! These are one of the cutest things I've seen in a while that has me "Happy Happy Happy"!  

In about 3 weeks time our house has become OBSESSED with Duck Dynasty.  There are so many things we love about the show but one of the top reasons is "family".  I love that it is a super entertaining show for the whole family.  I reference Uncle Si a few times in this video so if you haven't seen Duck Dynasty....  look it up today and watch it!  

Items Needed For This Project


  • Mason jars:  Any size you desire.  I show 12oz. jars in the video.  They can be found at most grocery stores.  I got the jars with handles at a local store.  The brand is "Impression" if you want to google to find stores that carry them.
  • Drill:  and drill bits for steel.  
  • Hammer & Nail:  I used a nail to mark the spot I wanted to drill.
  • Rubber Grommets:  You can find them in the electrical isles of your local hardware store.  Size of grommet depends on the size of straw you intend to use.  So take your straw with you!
  • Straws:  I prefer the thicker Acrylic straws.  They are random to find.  So do an online search for stores that have them in stock.  Try a party supply store first!




I'm a little corny with my Si impressions in this video.  So bear with my silliness.  I really loved this project!  Thank you for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment