My Button!

Followers

Monday, September 16, 2013

Braided Scarf





I do lots of shopping... I love to shop!  I get inspiration, ideas, find deals, and see what's out there.  I recently went shopping with my mom and noticed things I don't normally look for because I wasn't focused on anything in particular.  But then once I noticed one, I started to see them in several stores.  What am I talking about?  Braided Scarves!  

I asked a sales lady at one store how they did it and she happily showed me.  I was so excited and can't wait for cooler weather to start wearing this cute new style.  Of course, I can't verify that it is actually a "new" way to wear your scarf, I have just not ever seen this!






To see how to tie this adorable braided technique, click on the video link below!



No comments:

Post a Comment