Of all the craft stores that I know, Hobby Lobby is the most mind-blowing! I love the store and I sincerely mourn for those who don't have one near them. They offer so many great things that I can't find at other stores. I can't tell you how much I love this store.
The challenge for me is doing video's and crafts that use Hobby Lobby exclusive items. I want everyone to be able to purchase the items needed that I show. What would be the point of showing a project that everyone couldn't get the supplies? Well, today is the day I make all your wildest dreams come true! (ok... maybe not, but close!)
I fell in love making a bracelet using large Rhinestone chains found at Hobby Lobby. I wanted to share the project, so I emailed Hobby Lobby Corp. and they informed me that the Rhinestone Chains I used could be ordered by anyone using the Sku# found on the packaging. I have taken pictures of all the color options available which includes the Sku# (shown below). If you do not have a Hobby Lobby store near you, you can simply use the customer service information listed below and order your Rhinestone Chain.
ITEMS NEEDED FOR THIS PROJECT:
- Rhinestone Chain: See Hobby Lobby information or visit your local Hobby Lobby store. Items will be in the Jewelry Section.
- Waxed Linen: Can be found in jewelry supply isle of most craft stores. Various colors are available.
- Leather cording: Can be found in jewelry supply isle of most craft stores.
- Toggle Closure: Can be found in jewelry supply isle of most craft stores. Make sure to pick color coordinating to your metal on Rhinestone Chain. (i.e...silver, brass)
- Misc: scissors, needle nose pliers
Hobby Lobby Information:
Do you have a question? We've got the answer! We have Customer Service Representatives available to assist you Monday through Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm Central Standard Time.
You may call us at 1-800-888-0321 Ext. 1275 or e-mail us. Be sure you have read our Frequently Asked Questions, you may find the answer to your question.
If you are outside the 48 contiguous United States, please remember that the 1-800 number will not work for you. You may e-mail or call 405-745-1200 Ext. 1275.
Shop Hobby Lobby
Attention Customer Service
7717 SW 44th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73179
Video Link Goes Here: will be added as video goes Live. 9/22/13
Like always, please send me pics of your creations! You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or tag me on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Link are at the top of this page. XOXO