My Button!

Followers

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Gourmet Candy Apples

In August we packed up and drove (yes I said drove..... crazy I know!) to California.  We went to VidCon and Disneyland for a very memorable trip.  I could write a whole post on the car ride alone.  However, this post is about the Amazing Gourmet Candy Apples we enjoyed in Disneyland.  They were so beautiful and yummy I found myself dreaming about eating them long after we returned home.  

In the end, I decided I needed to figure how to make these delicious treats and then share with you!

Items Needed For This Project:

  • Apples: I used Granny Smith
  • Caramel: I used Kraft Caramel Bits.  I loved these!  
  • Chocolate:  I wanted a better chocolate so for these babies I got Ghirardelli's Milk Chocolate Chips.  
  • Toppings: Peanuts, Pretzels, Mini M&M's, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, or your favorite candy!
  • Misc:  Candy Sticks, Scissors, Disposable Decorator Bag or Ziploc Bag



My favorite was the Pretzel topping, it gave it a Salted Caramel flavor.  What is your favorite?
For more details click on the video tutorial link below!
I would love for you to  share photos of your creations on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. 




No comments:

Post a Comment