In the end, I decided I needed to figure how to make these delicious treats and then share with you!
Items Needed For This Project:
- Apples: I used Granny Smith
- Caramel: I used Kraft Caramel Bits. I loved these!
- Chocolate: I wanted a better chocolate so for these babies I got Ghirardelli's Milk Chocolate Chips.
- Toppings: Peanuts, Pretzels, Mini M&M's, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, or your favorite candy!
- Misc: Candy Sticks, Scissors, Disposable Decorator Bag or Ziploc Bag
My favorite was the Pretzel topping, it gave it a Salted Caramel flavor. What is your favorite?
For more details click on the video tutorial link below!
I would love for you to share photos of your creations on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.