My Button!

Followers

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Glitter Pumpkins


This project is very quick and easy.  I normally go for the classic fall look but wanted to shake it up a bit this year.  I sometimes like to throw in a bit of glitter, it makes me feel girly.

You will also see that I show a Thanksgiving Table design using these pumpkins in another post.  These pumpkins can be done with different color pumpkins or glitter to match your color scheme.

Items Needed For This Project:

  • Pumpkins:  Real or Fake will work.  I use real white pumpkins
  • Mod Podge:  You can find it at a variety of stores.  Wal Mart, Hobby Lobby, Michaels, Joann Etc.
  • Glitter:  I used the larger flake glitter.  
  • Sponge Dotting Tool or Paint Brush:  Paint isle at most craft stores.  





For more details on the painting process. You can click on the video below.  I would love for you to share your creations with me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter!





No comments:

Post a Comment