My Button!

Followers

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Confetti Popcorn

This popcorn has quickly become a Family Favorite.  We have lots of fun making this together.  I have a list of possible uses for Confetti Popcorn.... Sleepovers, Parties or Celbrations, Gifts, Apology Peace Offering, Game Night or Movie Treat! 

Items Needed For This Project:

  • Popcorn:  I used microwave popcorn.  I recommend either little or no butter added.  
  • White Chocolate Candy Melts:  I found that you can cover about 1.5 cookie sheets of popcorn.  I like the Wilton Brand chocolate candy melts.  
  • Sprinkles:  You can get sprinkles where you find Cake supplies.  Tip:  some sprinkles are hard on the teeth.  I prefer the softer type sprinkles.  





I would love to see pictures of your Confetti Popcorn.  You can tag me on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.  Click on the links at the top of this page.



No comments:

Post a Comment