My Button!

Followers

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Metallic Sharpie Nails

New Year's Eve is this week and I wanted to do something fun on my nails.  We have big party plans this year so I have been thinking about fun details I can add to the Holiday.  I saw  a picture of some cute designs using Metallic Sharpies so I combined a few ideas I saw and decided to share with you!


Items Needed For This Project:


  • Metallic Sharpies:  I bought them at Walmart in a three color pack.  Silver, Gold, & Bronze
  • Nail Polish:  White and Black work the best for the sharpies.  I also used a base coat and top coat.
If you follow me on Instagram I will be posting pics of our New Years Eve family fun!  I want to wish you a very Happy New Year.  May this year be better than last year!




No comments:

Post a Comment