I am so HAPPY the Holidays are over! I love Christmas and all that comes with it but I also love when it is all over. When you come from a family of 6 siblings, Holidays can get pretty loud, congested, crazy, and sometimes stressful. (Wouldn't trade my family for anything!)
I am excited to share so many ideas for Valentine's Day this year. Valentine's Day is one of my favorite Holidays. I'm starting with decorating so you have plenty of time to start your projects in time to enjoy the decor before the "lovely" day.
- Letters: I found my letters at Hobby Lobby and Joanns. There are ton of choices at there are Michaels as well. Some are unfinished and can be painted the color of your choice. If in doubt do a Google search and see what you find!
- Misc: Cupid, Candles, Votives, Candlesticks, etc. Video below will show how I used these items to decorate my Fireplace mantle
Items Needed For 'XO' Project:
- Paper Mache Letters: I found these letters at a few different stores. Hobby Lobby, Michaels, JOann. There are several sizes to choose from as well.
- Craft Paint: Glitter letters need red paint. Faux Metal Letters need 'Martha Stewart' brand Brushed Metallic & Titanium. + Dark Brown (any brand)
- Paint Brush
- Clear Acrylic Finish Spray: any brand desired will work. I recommend the Mod Podge brand.
I have tons of super cute projects coming for Valentine's Day. There will be fashion, treats and Valentine's! I can't wait to share everything with you. Thank you for visiting!