My Button!

Followers

Sunday, July 6, 2014

DIY Night Light

A couple of weeks ago my son came to me excited to show me an idea he found for a video.  I thought it was cute and an easy idea he could do a video on.  I'm gonna be honest,  sometimes it's hard to go through the filming process every single week.  It is very nice to let the kids do projects sometimes.  I love watching them grow and learn to do things as well.  

ITEMS NEEDED FOR THIS PROJECT:

  • #10 Can:  I have cans from my food storage that I keep for various projects.  However, if you don't have any don't think you would buy food in this large of qty... go to a restaurant or grocery store deli and ask them to keep one for you.  They open food all day every day and throw them away.  
  • Spray Paint:  
  • Hammer & Nail:  If you have access to a drill and drill bit, it would be a faster process for you.  
  • Lights:  You want a very small strand of lights.  Alternates would be a candle or battery operated light.
  • IF YOU USE STRING LIGHTS PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND PAY ATTENTION TO HOW HOT THEY GET.  DO NOT USE FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME. ASK PARENTAL PERMISSION.  







Have a great summer.  Please share pictures of your projects with me.  You can click on my social media links at the top of this page.  

No comments:

Post a Comment