My Button!

Followers

Monday, December 15, 2014

DIY Gift Ideas - Holidays 2014

December is here and we are all looking for gift ideas!  This week I'm sharing a few ideas that might help you out! These are great for Teachers, Co-Workers, Your Mailman, Hair- Dresser, Neighbor, etc...

Monogram Tote:
- Canvas Tote:  You can find these everywhere in white, cream, or black.  Try Michaels, Hobby Lobby, Joann, Target or Walmart.
- Craft Paint:  I used black
- Craft Brush: Small will work best




Peppermint Sugar Scrub: Supplies & Recipe
- Mason Jar
- Coconut Oil- I found mine at Walmart
- White Sugar
- Peppermint Essential Oil- Hobby Lobby 
- Red Food Coloring

Recipe
2 cups White Sugar
1 cup Coconut Oil
Red Food Color- a few drops
Peppermint Essential Oil - A few drops 



Sharpie Mug
- Plain White Mug:  I got mine at Target for $3 each.  The dollar store is a great option as well.  Any white mug will work.  I liked the taller shape for the monogram design.  Choose your mug with design in mind.  
- Sharpie Paint Pen:  Oil Based Paint is a must!  I bought mine at Michaels.
- Letter Stickers:  Scrapbook department at your local craft store.








No comments:

Post a Comment