- Canvas Tote: You can find these everywhere in white, cream, or black. Try Michaels, Hobby Lobby, Joann, Target or Walmart.
- Craft Paint: I used black
- Craft Brush: Small will work best
Peppermint Sugar Scrub: Supplies & Recipe
- Mason Jar
- Coconut Oil- I found mine at Walmart
- White Sugar
- Peppermint Essential Oil- Hobby Lobby
- Red Food Coloring
2 cups White Sugar
1 cup Coconut Oil
Red Food Color- a few drops
Peppermint Essential Oil - A few drops
- Plain White Mug: I got mine at Target for $3 each. The dollar store is a great option as well. Any white mug will work. I liked the taller shape for the monogram design. Choose your mug with design in mind.
- Sharpie Paint Pen: Oil Based Paint is a must! I bought mine at Michaels.
- Letter Stickers: Scrapbook department at your local craft store.