Items Needed For This Project:
- Jar: I found all kinds of shapes and sizes at Hobby Lobby of course 50% made them so affordable. Options: try mason jars, the dollar store or recycle old jars to keep cost low.
- Wax: They have candle making supplies at Michaels, Joann, and Hobby Lobby. I prefer Hobby Lobby supplies as I can use a coupon every time and they had a better supply. I got the lb bag marked $9.99 and used my 40% off coupon.
- Wick: Make sure it is the right size for the container you choose. Purchase at same stores as wax.
- Fragrance: Best part of making your own! I used sugar cookie and vanilla for my candles. Purchase with wax and wicks.
- Confetti Sprinkles: I bought a big tub at Wal Mart in the baking isle. Any sprinkles should work.
- Misc: Scissors, Hot Glue Gun, Karo Syrup, Craft Brush, Tape, & Pencil.