My Button!

Followers

Monday, December 29, 2014

New Year's Party Decor!

I don't know about you... I have no idea where 2014 went!  It has flown by.  There are so many things to give thanks for and a few things I'm glad are over.  If you are throwing a New Years Eve party ( or any party next year! ) I have two suggestions!

ITEMS NEEDED FOR THIS PROJECT:
- Canvas:  I used 24X48  purchased at Hobby Lobby for half price made it $15
- Cardstock:  Color depends on your event.  I wanted a glitzy New Years Eve look so I chose black, grey, and gold.  For texture I used gold foil and gold glitter.  ***Make sure you use the fine glitter paper.  Anything more coarse will not work in the punch.  
- Hexagon Punch:  This is made by fiskar.  I saw it at both Michaels and Hobby Lobby.  Make sure to use a coupon for this one!
-Misc:  Hot Glue Gun, Lots of glue sticks, & scissors







ITEMS NEEDED FOR PARTY HATS:
- Cardstock: Color depends on your event.  I used black foil, gold foil, and gold glitter.
- Trim Suggestions:  ric rac, fur, ribbon, pom poms, felt, tulle, Metallic Garland, etc.  I purchased the fur, metallic garland, & tulle trim at Hobby Lobby.  
- Topper:  I fell in love with these giant poms from Hobby Lobby in their craft section. Be creative!
-Headband:  I got a pack of 3 for $1 at Hobby Lobby.  You can find these at tons of stores.  Even the dollar store or try recycling an old one!
- Misc:   hot glue, scissors, & tape.
- Template:  see printable below.





May you have a Happy & Blessed New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment