ITEMS NEEDED FOR THIS PROJECT:
- Canvas: I used 24X48 purchased at Hobby Lobby for half price made it $15
- Cardstock: Color depends on your event. I wanted a glitzy New Years Eve look so I chose black, grey, and gold. For texture I used gold foil and gold glitter. ***Make sure you use the fine glitter paper. Anything more coarse will not work in the punch.
- Hexagon Punch: This is made by fiskar. I saw it at both Michaels and Hobby Lobby. Make sure to use a coupon for this one!
-Misc: Hot Glue Gun, Lots of glue sticks, & scissors
ITEMS NEEDED FOR PARTY HATS:
- Cardstock: Color depends on your event. I used black foil, gold foil, and gold glitter.
- Trim Suggestions: ric rac, fur, ribbon, pom poms, felt, tulle, Metallic Garland, etc. I purchased the fur, metallic garland, & tulle trim at Hobby Lobby.
- Topper: I fell in love with these giant poms from Hobby Lobby in their craft section. Be creative!
-Headband: I got a pack of 3 for $1 at Hobby Lobby. You can find these at tons of stores. Even the dollar store or try recycling an old one!
- Misc: hot glue, scissors, & tape.
- Template: see printable below.
May you have a Happy & Blessed New Year!