My Button!

Followers

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Bling Beanies

The holidays are over and cleaned up.  The bitter cold is here for a few weeks.... we need a good project!  This one is perfect for every female out there!

ITEMS NEEDED FOR THIS PROJECT:

- Beanie:  I purchased all of my hats at Forever 21.  They have so many to choose from AND... they range from $2.80 - $9.  Can't beat that! Suggestion:  try them on to see which style looks best on you.  They are not all the same and don't look the same on everyone.  

- Bling:  I bought from Hobby Lobby and Michaels.  You can look in the scrapbook section or jewelry sections for similar bling. I also suggest raiding your old jewelry stash to see if you can recycle anything!

- Misc:  scissors, glue gun, glue sticks, wire cutters ( if you need to cut anything off the back of your bling )

                                   












I would love to see all of your beanie creations.  Please tag me in your social media posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment