My Button!

Followers

Monday, September 17, 2012

Bohemian Hair Wrap DIY

My crazy beautiful daughter #2 has a very unique style.  Bohemian is one word you could use to describe her.  This past week we were out paroozing a local mall and wandered in to "Free People". It is a super cute store but super out of our price range.  I got several ideas for upcoming videos.  I love it when I can easily get a similar look for a much lower price.
This weeks video is a very easy way to add to your favorite Bohemian look.  So let's get started!

Items Needed For This Project:
  • Trims, lace ribbon, leather, etc.: I cut mine about 36" long.  I used one leather, one lace, and one with a little color/texture or sparkle.
  • Stores to shop: Hobby Lobby, Joanns Fabric Etc, Michaels, Wal Mart, jewelry stores, fabric stores, or scrapbook stores.
  • Scissors
  • Optional: charms, beads, or feathers for an additional "something something" to your look.







There are so many ways to wear these in your hair.  For inspiration on a hairdo as well as a fabulous tutorial go to http://www.cutegirlshairstyles.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment