This week I wanted to share a super easy bracelet idea. I love love love it when projects are this easy. And as you see in the video it is quite fast as well. Instant gratification.....oh yeah.
Items Needed For This Project:
- Zipper: I bought mine from a couple of different stores. But I would recommend the following: WalMart, Hobby Lobby, Michaels, Joanns. Fabric stores will have a wider variety. Make sure you measure your wrist or an existing bracelet to see what length zipper you will need.
- Crimp Bead: You need the style as shown in the video. I found the larger size at Joanns. But Hobby Lobby, Michaels and WalMart carry jewelry supplies as well.
- "O" ring: This is the large circle that I use to attach the clasp. Sometimes it is called a jump ring. You can buy these anywhere you find jewelry supplies.
- Clasp: I bought some large enough to fit the zipper pull. Find these in jewelry supply stores.
- Tools: Scissors, Lighter (Flame thrower in my house :) Needle Nose pliers.
Stores that carry jewelry supplies and zippers: Hobby Lobby, Michaels, Joann, WalMart
Don't forget to check for online coupons before you head out shopping. Or if you are like me, pull them up on your iPhone for the cashier to scan.
Have fun with this one. I would love to see your projects. Feel free to upload your pictures on the showmecute Facebook page. Link at the top of this page. Please leave messages, comments or suggestions. I love you guys. Thanks for watching!