My Button!

Followers

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

ShowMeCute Fingernails

It is Halloween month!  My girls love me to paint their nails and toes so we are usually on the look out for a new cute idea.  When my cute little niece came to me with this design I said "oooo.... we should share that!"  

My special guest is one of my nieces.  I have 21 nieces and nephews and I love them all.  This particular niece is such a special girl.  I don't think there is a person alive that has met her that would not agree that she is truly wonderful!  She is not only the sweetest most loving and giving child; she has a list of talents a mile long.  I could go on and on.....

My mom and sister live less than a mile from me.  It is really cool that the cousins have each other so close.  They get along so well and love to walk back and forth between our houses.  Its so nice that they are old enough to walk or ride bikes back and forth.  

Items Needed For This Project:

  • Nail Polish: black, orange, silver, white, and clear top coat.  (See video for  specific details) I found the skinny tip white polish at Walgreens or Sally Beauty Supply.
  • Glitter:  I used silver glitter on one finger.  Glitter can be found at Michaels, Hobby Lobby, Wal Mart or Joanns.




I love you CHUB!  Thank you for working with me this week.  You are the best girl.  I am so proud to be your Aunt.  You are such a great example to everyone around you.






No comments:

Post a Comment