My Button!

Followers

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Red Hot Fashion

Colored Denim has been a trend all spring and summer.  I've been a little leary about purchasing any to see if it was going to stick around a little while or if it was going to be a waste of money. 

So yea, now we have colored denim, and cords for Fall/Winter.  I'm always on Pinterest looking at Women's Fashion.  I like to go and pin outfit ideas and then when I'm trying to decide what to wear I can open my ipad and look at outfits for inspirations.  There have been so many cute ideas on there and I am in love with the Red!  I figure I can get good use all winter with Christmas and then Valentine's!

It seems almost every clothing store carries these pants.  For all shapes and size and age.  If you are not comfortable with the brighter colors, there are a ton of muted colors to choose from.  

Where I Purchased My Outfit:

  • Pants: Old Navy $34- I hated paying full price but there were no discounts this weekend.  Because of video I paid up.  You can find deals everywhere!  Try these stores also:  Target, Gap, Forever 21, H&M, Urban Outfitters, Loft, & American Eagle.  
  • Shirt:  Forever 21:  Price was good at $21.  Again, denim shirts are back this season (yea!) and can be found everywhere!
  • Scarf: H&M $12- I love scarves and I have been on the hunt for a nice soft non-bulky leopard print scarf.  I really like this one.  But again, they can be found everywhere at various prices.  You can find leopard print in belts, shoes, handbags, jewelry, etc.  Don't go crazy, just add one piece to give your look a little something.    



We snuck around the corner from our hotel and found an alley to snap these pictures.  It was fun!  Go to Pinterest for inspiration!  It has been a life saver for me.  I used to really stress in my closet trying to pick out my clothes every day but its so easy now.  ( no judging... I'm a little OCD!)  You can follow me on Pinterest just click on the icon at the top of this page! 



No comments:

Post a Comment