My Button!

Followers

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Native American Princess Headband


This one is for all those who asked..... after Mindy from CuteGirlsHairstyles showed the hairdo that went with her cute Native American Princess Costume.

Items Needed For This Project:

  • Headband:  I used a lace/crochet headband from Claire's.  The one I made Mindy was black, mine was cream. 
  • Feathers:  I used feathers from Hobby Lobby.  Feathers can be found everywhere these days.  Check your local craft store!  
  • Trim:  I found the best trim for this project was in the scrapbook section at Hobby Lobby. You can find similar at Michael's, or Joanns.  I used two strips.  
  • Hot Glue Gun & Glue
  • Optional:  jewel, button, etc.  I used a jewel from an old bracelet I took apart.  But you can use any adornment you choose.  Look at your local craft store!






Don't forget your coupons before you shop or pull one up on you smart phone!  Have fun and Happy Halloween!



No comments:

Post a Comment