I think if I could wear a small bit of lace everyday, my life is complete. Ha, not really....but it sure brings a smile. I'm totally digging the layering of bracelets and watches this year and this idea fits right into my latest obsession.
Items Needed For This Project:
- Crochet trim: I found spools at Hobby Lobby. I always buy when they are half price (which is about every other week) They will carry this same type trim at Michaels, Joann, WalMart, etc..
- Ribbon Clamps: This is the end piece on your bracelet. Can be found in the jewelry supply isle at hobby stores. I got mine at Michaels. You can look at Joann, Hobby Lobby, or WalMart as well.
- Clasp: You can pick what ever style you prefer. I used two different types in the video. These can be found in the jewelry section of the same stores I have listed above.
- "O" rings/ Jump Rings: This is the "O" shaped ring that I use to connect the bracelet to the clasp. Can be found in the jewelry section of the same stores listed above.
- Needle Nose Pliers/ Jewelry Tools: If you don't have these already they can be found in your hobby store.
I prefer to wear mine plain as I am adding other bracelets to the look. But have fun with this and use your imagination adding to your look! This a very cheap and easy idea for gift giving this holiday season or birthdays!