My Button!

Followers

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Beauty TIps & Stocking Stuffers

I never know what kind of make up to buy.  But last week I really needed some new lipstick or lip gloss really bad so I bought a few to test.  I am so happy to report I really loved one!  It is the Revlon Colorburst LipGloss.  It has a really soft applicator and goes on thick but not sticky. 

I got mine at Target for $6.94 

My daughter found an eye shadow stick that I tried and loved.  It is the Cover Girl Smokey Shadow Blast.  It is two sided so you get two colors in one stick!  It made my eye shadow application so fast! I used my daughters, so I'm really excited to go see what other colors I can test out.  

I found it at Wal Mart for $6.94

These would make perfect stocking stuffers or gifts for friends and family.  
Happy Thanksgiving!







No comments:

Post a Comment