This week is Easter… already! I love these three ideas for Easter but could also be changed to fit other occasions. I wore the speckled Robin Egg fingernails all last week. I got a ton of comments on them.
Items Needed For Chick & Bunny Treat Bags:
- Bag: I found them at a few different stores but I liked the size/price/quantity at Target. Hobby Lobby, Michaels had them as well. The bunny burlap was my favorite.
- Craft Paint: use what ever colors you prefer.
- Paint Brush
- Pattern: Simply go to google images and search "bunny" or "chick" clipart. Download and Print. I had to change the size a bit on my printer to get the right size.
- Treats: Your Preference.
When I was a child the Easter Bunny put some adorable little bags in my Easter Basket every year. They had felt ears, hands, and feet as well as a face out of googlie eyes and pom pom nose. I decided they were a tad out dated for today so I thought these were a little more up modern.
Items Needed For Chocolate Bunny Jar:
- Mason Jar: You need a wide mouth Jar. The smaller mouth won't fit the bunnies. Even the wide mouth has bunny size challenges.
- Chocolate Bunny: I picked the Dove brand. Wal Mart or Target had them.
- Edible Grass: Find in the Easter candy section at Wal Mart or Target
- Speckled Eggs: There are several kinds… Whopper, Hersheys, Cadbury, M&M, etc. I preferred the colors of the Hersheys eggs.
- Ribbon: Finish your jar with a bow. I chose a simple string but ribbon would be pretty cute too.
Items Needed For Speckled Robin Egg Nails:
- Polish: Esse "Where's My Chauffeur?", Orly FX "Too Fab"
Please share your project pictures with me on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.