My Button!

Followers

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Favorite Things

It has been awhile since I shared some of my favorite things.  I have some that I want to share this week!
Chocolate- Over the summer we took a little road trip to Chicago.  One of our  family favorite stores to visit is the Ghirardelli store.  You can buy large quantities of their products as well as enjoy yummy Ice Cream treats.  Yes, we did partake.  We also purchased a large bag of their "mini" squares.  There are a few different flavors that I ended up loving however, the caramel is still our family favorite.  
A couple weeks ago at Target I noticed these new packages of chocolate covered treats.  I decided to try the Sea Salt Cashews and Cranberries.  Yum!  Go get some!



Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough- One of my favorite cookie recipes is this Chocolate Chip Cookie.  (Don't judge my cookies in the photo.... they needed a little more flour. ) Trevor wanted me to make some dough to try the Stuffed Oreos so I thought appropriate to share the recipe with you too! Thank you Michelle for your yummy recipe.

1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1/2 cup White Sugar
1/3 cup Margarine
1/3 cup Crisco
1  Egg
1  capful Vanilla
1 1/2 cup Flour (rounded)
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 teaspoon Salt
Chocolate Chips 
Mix well brown sugar, white sugar, margarine, crisco, egg and vanilla.  Add flour, salt, and soda.  Continue to mix well.  Stir in lots of chocolate chips.  Bake at 375 for about 8 minutes.  

Crest Brilliance Boost-  This was recommended to me recently and I decided to give it a try as I'm always wanting whiter teeth.  I like the results.  You have to use toothpaste first and then the Brilliance Boost.  I don't know if it necessary to use Crest Brilliance Boost toothpaste but I did.


MiO Liquid Water Enhancer-  I wanted to stop drinking soda but I have a hard time drinking plain water.  When I was looking at different water flavors I saw this brand had 2 things that stuck out to me.  Pomegranate and an Energy option.  I have not had soda in about 3 months and don't miss it at all!


Joggers-  The pants shown above are one of my favorite things in a very long time.  I'm all about the comfort of these pants.  I can dress them up a little or wear for pajamas!  Win Win!
I got these at Target on promo for $17.99

LittleHoots App-  Perfect app for keeping those funny or special quotes.  Right now it is only available for iPhone but will be ready for Android soon.  Right now it is FREE so check it out!



E.L.F. Makeup Setting Mist-  I heard this brand worked as well as expensive options so decided to give it a try.  At $3 it was an easy choice.  Turns out I really like it.  It's purpose is to set your makeup for longer lasting loveliness! 



1 comment:

  1. Just thought I'd comment about water. I agree it is nasty at first . But I stuck to it and only drink water and sometimes sparkling water (naturally sweetened) think It is a time thing. Gotta force your body to adjust. You can do it. Love your videos and your sweet kiddos. As a mom I'm a bit jealous! LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete