What a great way to kick off October!
I actually had a really hard time deciding between about 4 different designs so I went for a two pumpkin look! Hey, when there are no rules I'm going to go all in.
Pumpkin #1- Mod Podge Pumpkin
- White pumpkin- I used faux carvable pumpkins. I got them at Michaels at 50% off. Depending on the size you want (there are 4 sizes) they range from $5-$12 at the discounted price.
- Material- I used a black and white Damask print
- Mod Podge- I used a Matte finish.
- Misc- paint brush & scissors
Pumpkin #2- Butterfly Swarm
- White Pumpkin: I used faux and real for this style. Both worked equally well.
- Black Paper
- Butterfly Punch: They carry these at Hobby Lobby, Michaels and Joann. Don't forget to use a coupon.
- Faux Butterflies: There are tons to choose from in various sizes and shapes. I used a Monarch butterfly from Hobby Lobby. You can find them at Michaels as well
- Misc: black spray paint, hot glue gun & glue.
I loved the way everything turned out. I have a really adorable center piece on my dining room table now! Thanks Fox4 KC for inviting me.
Watch the TV segment here: