October is here! I love Halloween so much and I'm so excited to share a few costume ideas with you this month. This week I chose this easy Cat costume idea.
Items Needed For This Costume:
- Black Leotard: you could also use a black tshirt. I got Bella's leotard at WalMart.
- Black Leggings
- Black Faux Leather Jacket: this is completely optional but where we live you usually need a jacket or coat. I also love the modern look it adds.
- Shoes: Bella wore black Dr Marten boots.
- Kitty Ears: Headband, Black pipe cleaners/chenille stems. These items can be found at craft stores and Wal Mart.
- Makeup: black eye liner & mascara. Optional: blush, bronzer, false eyelashes
- Nail Polish: I used a cheapo brand from Wal Mart. Look for black and black with glitter.